Zephyr

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Confession





My husband says I have to confess on the "Leave it Game" post. The amazing picture of Zephyr ignoring the food dish was taken under slightly deceptive cir- cumstances. The picture was not doctored, and the food was really present in the dish, and Zephyr is in the kennel and not eating it. However, he had no clue at the time of the photo that there was food in his dish.
When we went home for lunch, he went out in the yard to relieve himself, and he usually runs back in promptly to get his lunch. He took longer than I expected, and so I had already put the food in the dish before he came back in the house. He ran straight into his kennel and looked up at me hopefully and never noticed the food. As soon as he became aware of the food, he dove into it.

These pictures show Zephyr riding nicely in the car, at work, at the food pantry to deliver a check from Pampered Chef, and at work again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home