Zephyr

Friday, August 18, 2006

Water monster






Before, During, During, After pictures. The grounds crews were watering the flowers this morning when I took Zephyr out to park. He had fun sticking his head in the stream to catch water and shake it. It's as much fun as running upstream in the spiral fountain shown in some previous posts.

Zephyr is doing fairly well. He had a bout of loose stools this week, but he seems to be getting over that. He is earning parts of his meals through- out the day by making good choices such as watching me, ignoring trash on the ground, and laying down quietly at my desk. He does need more work on stay. I was trying to make copies earlier and his attention span didn't seem to be long enough to stay while I made the copies. It doesn't help that the department has all kinds of food laying around the table by the copier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home